Home Care Physiotherapy allows a Registered Physiotherapist to visit your home to help you increase your mobility and better adapt to your home environment, or even your work place. This will include a complete physiotherapy assessment as well as treatment for a period ranging from two to twelve weeks of home physiotherapy visits. Our family health care professionals are courteous and prompt. In order to maximize your progress, a physiotherapy session can be initiated within 1-2 days of your call.
If you’ve had a recent surgery, you may know that hospitals have reduced stay time following such procedures. This has increased the importance of Home Care Physiotherapy, allowing people to continue to make functional gains and promote an active recovery as they transition to an outpatient clinical setting.
Who uses physiotherapy home care?
– Seniors with mobility restrictions or limitations
– People with neurological injuries such as those related to stroke or multiple sclerosis, can have a physiotherapy treatment in a comfortable environment to help promote in-home independence.
– Children can have physiotherapy sessions in a comfortable environment that can utilize familiar items as part of their treatment, such as toys and games.
– Many people discharged from the hospital with mobility limitations or who have too much pain to attend an outpatient clinic for physiotherapy services, often wait until their condition is more manageable before seeking outpatient rehabilitation services.
What We Offer:
– All of our physiotherapists are highly skilled and personable. We have physiotherapists with advanced training in specialized areas including orthopedic, neurologic and cancer physiotherapy.
– We can offer a wide range of home physiotherapy tools and techniques in your home including: exercise therapy, postural training, manual therapy, acupuncture, ultrasound, electrotherapy and more.
– Our services are covered by most extended health care plans.
– We do not require a doctor referral (but can work closely with your physician).
– We keep full records of your therapy, secured within one of our clinics.
We want you to relax, enjoy and fully benefit from your care at Sara Rehab Call 905.497.4550 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org or www.sararehab.com