Rehabilitation for car accident recovery, whiplash associated disorders (WAD), or more plainly soft tissue injuries as a result of a car crash can be extremely painful and life disrupting. At Sara Rehab Physiotherapy Clinics, we have extensive experience at relieving the pain and promoting fast recovery. While your treatment will be focused on reducing your pain and begin with some light stretches, it is important you remain as active as possible in the acute phase.
We are a completely independent family of clinics and our priority is your recovery from injuries. We are dedicated to providing quality patient centred service and this passion is the reason for our success.
Why Choose us…
Registered Physiotherapists are the only registered health professionals who have studied the profession of physiotherapy for years, we are the best suited and most skilled to provide the best physiotherapy for our patients.
We invest in our learning, our clinic and in our equipment with the sole purpose of getting you better and providing a state of the art level of care.
In an industry where clinics come and go, many clinics simply pay lip service to patient care.
What To Expect After a Car Accident:
- If you have been in a car crash one of the most common injuries is to the upper spine, and neck.
- Other common symptoms include joint pain, muscle pain, headaches, arm pain and leg pain.
- These symptoms occur when the vertebral joints and associated muscles and nerves are subjected to uncommon forces and movements associated with a car accident.
- Some people develop pain, stiffness and other symptoms 7-10 days after an accident. This is not unusual. Do not delay in seeking help and treatment.
- Effects of substantive crashes may recur over 6-18 months. For most people, the pain and other symptoms associated with spinal injury usually decreases with gradual return to normal activity.
- The amount of disruption to normal activities varies with the circumstances of the crash.
Our Goal is Your Maximum Possible Recovery
We want you to focus your energy on healing. If you have been in an accident, it is important to see a physiotherapist as soon as possible. Potentially serious and costly injuries may seem insignificant at first, but without proper consideration and care they could result in life-long disabilities. With our assistance, you may be able to regain the health you had prior to the accident.
Call us today to schedule your initial consultation at Sara Rehab 905.497.4550
www.sararehab.com or firstname.lastname@example.org…