Sports injuries are the injuries that occur in athletic activities or when we do exercise. Prevention helps us to reduce potential sport injuries. It is important to establish participation in warm-ups, stretching, and exercises that focus on main muscle groups commonly used in the sport of interest.
Exercising is good for us but sometimes you can injure yourself when you play sports or exercise. Accidents, poor training practices, or improper gear can also be a cause for it. Some people get hurt because they are not in shape. Warming up or stretching enough can also lead to sports injury.
The most common sports injuries are:
- Ankle sprain.
- Groin pull.
- Hamstring strain.
- Shin splints.
- Knee injury: ACL tear.
- Knee injury: Patellofemoral syndrome — injury that results from the repetitive movement of your kneecap against your thigh bone.
- Tennis elbow (epicondylitis)
- Sports injuriesare injuries that may happen when we play sports or exercising. There are two kinds of sports injuries: Acute injuries occur suddenly when playing or exercising.
We at Sara rehab can help you recover from an injury and avoid future injury. We have excellent physical therapist can help you to reduce pain in the soft tissues (muscles, tendons, and ligaments), build muscle strength, and improve flexibility, function, and range of motion.
There are several sports injuries that can be treated with proper physical therapy.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Wrist Tendonitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Golfer’s Elbow
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome
- Hip Bursitis
- Stress Fractures
- Shin Splints
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Posterior Tibial Tendonitis
Want to get Back in to the Game? Think of Sararehab.
Targeted activities are utilized to help you come back to pre-harm work.
- Personalized practice remedy is utilized to enhance portability confinements.
- Helps lessen helplessness to further game related wounds.
- Preparation to abstain from repeating damage scenes.
- Helps accomplish crest athletic execution.
For more information and physio theraphy help in sports injury recovery pl. contact us at contact us at 905.497.4550